The Emergency Button is a portable solution with integrated GPS / GSM mobile technology.
Exact coordinates are recorded by GPS and transmitted via SMS or GSM / GPRS. In an emergency, by pressing the red Alarm-Button, help via direct voice call or SMS can be requested.
The solution is configurable depending on the intended use.
• The Panic alarm is triggered by pressing and holding the SOS button for 3 seconds.
• The alarm will call 3 phone numbers (set up upon subscription), one by one, until a call is answered.
• Two-way audio allows voice communication between the alarm user and alarm receiver.
• The alarm will also send “Help me!” SMS text messages with GPS coordinates to the same 3 phone numbers.
• GPS location of tracker can be viewed online and requested via SMS text message by authorized phone numbers.
• Small enough to fit on a keyring or to be worn around the neck. Able to be used in all walks of life e.g. travelling lone workers, mobile nursing staff, the elderly, people with dementia, etc.
• Combination of newest GPS a-GPS and GSM / GPRS technologies (U-BLOX Switzerland).
• GPS Sensitivity -160dBm, 50-channels.
• Real-time monitoring over the Internet.
• Enhanced security through GeoFencing.
• Battery warning via SMS to support the device-holder.
• Reception also in critical environments.
• Various modes (for example: sleep and alarm mode).
• “ManDown function” (automatic alarm at an inclination of more than 45 degrees).
GPS users expect instant position information. With standard GPS this is sometimes not possible because at least four satellites must be identified, and their complete orbital position data, called Ephemeris, received.
These services boost GPS acquisition performance for devices with or without network connectivity.
By pressing the alarm button: The ECDE – Operation Center (EOC) detects the exact location of the person in need of assistance. The 112 emergency call center will be contacted and the digital maps and medical information will be transmitted to them.
Our services are currently available in the Algarve, Portugal. Other zones (Europe) are available for advance booking.
Although GPS is a widespread technology, GPS positioning is not always possible, particularly in shielded environments such as indoors and enclosed park houses, or when a GPS jamming signal is present.
The situation can be improved by augmenting GPS receiver data with mobile network cell attributes to provide a level of redundancy that can benefit numerous applications.
When an alarm is triggered, we can get in contact with the person in need and find their exact location. We will keep in contact with them until such time as an ambulance or help arrives.
• Dimensions: 61 x 43 x 16 mm
• Weight: 35 g
• GSM frequencies: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
• GPS chip: u-blox 7 (supports A-GPS)
• GPS sensitivity: Cold start: -148 dBm, Hot start: -162 dBm
• GPS accuracy: <2.5 m
• Time to first fix: Cold start: 32s, Warm start: 11s, Hot start: 1s
• Charging voltage: 5V DC
• Battery: Chargeable 3.7V 900 mAh
• SIM card size: Micro SIM
• Standby current: ≤2 mAh
• Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Operation temperature: -20°C to +80°C
• Operating humidity: 5% – 95% non-condensing